Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: Self defense classes

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Self defense classes

    Gotch, after reading some of this stuff I think back to a certain time when you got jumped. I'm setting here laughing my rearend off at the outcome of that episode. I bet you can guess which one I am talking about.
    crack is whack

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Self defense classes

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Monkeyhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gotch, after reading some of this stuff I think back to a certain time when you got jumped. I'm setting here laughing my rearend off at the outcome of that episode. I bet you can guess which one I am talking about. </div></div>

    Yeah I can.....

    That was a 3 on 1 assault with the intended victim (Me) being much smaller than any of the attackers. I survived uninjured. I did so only because of what I know. But the fact is I was also very, very lucky. I don't care who you are, three big mean drunks attack you with the intention of seriously hurting you, as these guys intended, and you are very lucky not to end up badly hurt.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Self defense classes

    You know, I was armed that night too. I'm as thankful for not having to shoot them as I am for coming out uninjured.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Self defense classes

    Yeah I am glad you didn't get hurt. Even though two of them I consider friends, I would have had no problem doing extreme bodily harm to them if you would have got injured. I know a few others that seen it the same way I did.
    crack is whack

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Self defense classes

    I didn't know you knew them.....

    In my opinion, when intoxicated, they are a serious danger to the public. I could see them comitting any manner of crime when drunk.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Self defense classes

    I have actually known all 3 but the 2 older ones I spent time around.
    crack is whack

  7. #37
    Inactive Member lawson23's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2007
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Self defense classes

    Teresa is supposed to be really good at the self-defense class. I've known her all of my life and think her class would be pretty interesting to say the least. lol.

  8. #38
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Self defense classes

    Mark Caruso's NRA Basic Pistol class is all you need.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Self defense classes

    All you need is right here for free
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2REG3-Wb5gM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2REG3-Wb5gM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

    You're welcome folks
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  10. #40
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Self defense classes

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mark Caruso's NRA Basic Pistol class is all you need. </div></div>

    hell yeah
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •